Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wiki Edit: Manuel Antonio National Park

Today I attempted my first ever Wikipedia edit. I decided to start with my favorite beach/park in Costa Rica, Manuel Antonio. This small beach town is composed of two seperate beaches and a beautiful national park. I decided to start off by just adding a little to the biodiversity content and see where that takes me. I contributed to the body of the paragraph with the addition of the fact that Manuel Antonio is Costa Rica's smallest national park, but full of different species of tropical animals. I was told this by our tour guide in Costa Rica, as well as witnessed it first hand. I then verified this fact on a variety of different national websites. There is a lot more I want to add to this site in the future so stay tuned! In the mean time, check out the article for some warm and sunny pictures!

No comments: